Friday 6 September 2013

Up Up and Away

Flight to Montreal was good, but there was this little dog that was not having a great time and barked a good part of the flight. Thank goodness I wasn’t sitting that close so it was just a whisper type bark.

Before I ventured out to get something to eat I just checked my purse to find my wallet since it is a bit of a mess and you guessed it wasn't there. omg ... what am I going to do I am hooped. I left it on the plane from Calgary. I went to Qatar Airways and told them I had left my wallet on the plane. The lady at the desk asked me for my passport and told me I had a guardian angel because someone had turned in my wallet. The reason I forgot it on the plane is because I had put my wallet in the pouch in front of me so that I would be ready to by some lunch when they came around. Since I was sitting in the first row on the plane there was a complimentary sandwich included and I didn't need to pay. As well, since I was in the first row I had to put my purse in the overhead. When it was time to get off I gathered other things I had put in the pouch but my wallet had slipped down a bit and I totally forgot.

I thought I was going to cry I didn't know what I was going to do. The lady at Qatar was great and calmed me down. I told her if I drank that is what I would go do, maybe I will have a drink of coffee. Haven't seen any Timmys. Note to self be more careful and make sure you have all your personal effects prior to getting off the flight. Disaster averted. Thank you universe.
 
Little more than an hour until my flight to Doha and nappy time. I see sleep aids in my near future.
 
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment