Tuesday 10 September 2013

All growed up

I went to the grocery store after work it is about an 8 block walk and only one major road to cross. Took me a while to get across the street, but I eventually did make it. I am sure the locals were laughing at me. I am doing the best I can, not into losing any appendages. Did my grocery shopping and saw a couple of local guys crossing and tagged along behind them. That was an easy crossing. I am sure by the end of my stay I will be very comfortable crossing the street. On my way back I made one wrong turn and thought this doesn’t look like my street, turned back and promptly found my way home.

Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Yay Rhonda!Yes, please use caution to return to Canada in one piece lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can, I think I can. You did!!! Way to go, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't like crossing the streets here, pedestrians do not have the right of way. I do my best to plant myself next to a local and at the same time look like I totally know what I am doing. Fake it till you make it.

    ReplyDelete