Wednesday 11 September 2013

In the dark

I was in the kitchen finishing up the dishes from supper when the power decides to go out. That is just perfect I am all alone and my head lamp is one floor down.

At least I am on the floor where one room has power, got to the living room and try to find a light that works. Voila, I have light,now I have to navigate down one flight of stairs and make it to my room to  find my head lamp. There are a lot windows so at least it  isn’t  pitch black. Felt my way to my room and grabbed my light and computer and ventured my way back upstairs. Not sure how long the power will be out this time so after I am done with the computer I will make my way down and lay down for a bit. I l am tired so I will have a little nap.
 
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. CECI Staff should be able to email you a schedule with power outages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn I do have one, I guess I should take better note of the times. It was only off for about 30 minutes no biggy.

    ReplyDelete