Saturday 8 June 2013

Profile

My name is Rhonda Klaassen  and I live in Calgary, I originally hailed from Manitoba and when I was 20 decided to pack up the wagon and head out west.

I work for an insurance company in the Resource Department. My 9th anniversary is coming up in August, where did the time go. I enjoy going to the gym, well ok maybe I don't enjoy it as much as I realize the health benefits to working out. I enjoy reading, travelling, so much more world for me to see

I have one very amazing daughter who has given me a wonderful  four legged grand child. We really didn’t do to much for holidays when she was growing up. In 2009 we took a holiday of a lifetime and went to Egypt. After my first taste of travel I knew I was hooked and had to see more of the world.  For the last 7years I have been actively volunteering in my community.  I volunteer at the Calgary Humane Society and  The Interfaith Food Bank . Then I got to thinking hey I like volunteering why not volunteer overseas. So that is what got the ball rolling, like they say the rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment